This blog is my own personal time travel into the past...

Friday 11 January 2013

POMPEII EXHIBITION

 This week I went to an exhibition about Pompeii which was really good. I learned about the eruption when I was reading The Roman Mysteries but this was interesting to see the casts of the bodies that were lying in the streets and of the things they had in their houses at the time the volcano erupted.
There was also a documentary that was a like a movie and showed what it must have been like for the people in those final hours.
Estas tres fotos son del internet.

5 comments:

  1. Hola, Adri. Enhorabuena por este nuevo, precioso e interesante blog. Seguro que voy a aprender muchísima historia (e inglés, jejeje) contigo.

    Un besito,
    Pilar

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Adri,

    Fantastic blog Man!!!

    Love the layout, particularly the wallpaper.

    Love Cam n Fam. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Pilar,

    muchas gracias y gracias por ser la primera persona en dejar un comentario!!

    Besos, Adri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys,

    glad you like it. come back again and leave a billion comments please!!

    love, Adri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adri, I should have commented on the other things in your blog. Anyway I read them all. Great stuff. It would have been pretty ghastly in Pompeii. Hope it was quick. I love the things that you make for your presentations. You are very clever and I wish I could be there for one of them. Love Nan XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete